Web search

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weather Conditions 3-09-2011

Well the sun is shining and the Temp is around 80' but the wind is blowing hard at 15-25 mph with gusts reaching 30 mph from the ESE. we are in prefront conditions right now. Tomorrow a cool front is going to be pushing through with rain storms. the temp will drop a few degrees in the afternoon and be a little chilly around the mid 50' during the night. This wind is going to have the bass pushed up in the bull rush and other structure looking for the bait fish. good luck and tight lines.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new blog. Please keep the fishing reports coming, because I need to know where to go and what to use! lol I'd love to meet up with you guys one day and throw a pole. My name is Grant Clements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I took the kids down to Henry Creek this evening. Used shiners. Caught only 1 dink on live bait. Caught several dinks on a skinny dipper and whacky worms. They didn't seem too active today. I'm goin out in the boat with my buddy in the morning. I think we might try lock 7. I hope i'm not rambling on too much here on your blog, but I hope I can also provide my fishing reports to help you and our local anglers out.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete

Amazon deals